CyberViewer a unique addition to Netscape in that it adds new floating tools to the browser.
What is CyberViewer?
- CyberViewer is a Macintosh-only freeware system extension that works with Netscape 2.0 and above running on System 7.5 or greater.
- CyberViewer adds a floating palette to Netscape which displays each page you have visited as a graphical thumbnail.
- CyberViewer can be toggled to display your history in a text view as well. It also improves upon Netscape's history window by remembering pages between Netscape sessions and recording pages you visited even if you back up.
- CyberViewer thumbnails can be dragged to your Netscape bookmark window to add them to your URL list.
- CyberViewer thumbnails can also be dragged to the desktop to create double-clickable URL files which launch Netscape and load the selected page.
- CyberViewer can play a system sound to notify you when a page has completed loading (particularly useful when you have multiple browser windows open or have slow Internet access).
Return to today's headlines
Copyright 1997 - 2008
GVP.DSJ Inc Web Development & GetMeOnTop SEO & Search Optimization NYC