ICATT is now presenting iHound-plugin for WebSTAR. Thanks to WebSTAR's great plugin technology we've been able to make iHound even faster and easy to use than before. Download the beta now and give iHound a run on your server.
Ihound is of course still available as ACGI for WebSTAR or MacHTTP or any other Macintosh servers that offer ACGI-compatibility.
Get a look at iHound at http://www.icatt.com/ICATT_TOOLS
Again we would like to that all of you that have contributed towards the development of iHound.
New in version 1.2:
- The release of the WebSTAR plugin version.
- Remote indexing through AppleTalk improved. Use just one indexer to index all your servers.
- Searching for extended characters, file name with spaces etc improved.
- Drag 'n Drop settings to the indexer added.
- Automatic settings-config improved. Just click 'Go!' to index and the indexer will ask for all information needed.
- Frame friendly iHound plugin included (jump out of Framed iHound result pages)
- Improved algorithms and bugfixes
Return to today's headlines
Copyright 1997 - 2008
GVP.DSJ Inc Web Development & GetMeOnTop SEO & Search Optimization NYC