Tex-Edit Plus has been upgraded to version 1.8
The following new features have been added:
Tex-Edit Plus 1.8
- Added ASCII popup menu to window frame.
- Added ASCII popup to Find/Replace dialog.
- Splash screen added. (Thank you Michael Rohde!)
- Greatly improved Preferences dialog layout.
- The text justification setting is saved within each document.
- Editable "Smart Quotes" substitutions in the Preferences dialog.
- New "Use Real Tabs" menu selection allows independent document tab activation.
- Preferences switch allows activation/deactivation of Text Services.
- Default justification is selectable in the Preferences dialog.
- Improved main event loop (faster cursor updates, etc.)
- Fixed bug in "Add CR" and "Block Format" command noted when entire line has no spaces.
- Added "Find In Next File" command.
- Added global "Find" command.
- Added global "Replace" command.
- Added a "Wild Run" character in the Find dialog as a variable length wildcard placeholder.
- The "Find Again" command is always active.
- Added "Save All" command.
- Fixed update bug in character count display.
- Convenient "Tab Options" dialog added.
- Fixed error dialog noted during launch when Help menu has been deliberately snuffed.
- No longer closes data fork when trying to open file which is in use by another application.
- Fixed bug opening occasional SimpleText read-only document.
- Added ability to open non-ttro SimpleText documents with pictures.
- Added "Reset" button to Preferences dialog.
- Added option to "Remember text selection" when document is saved.
You can download the shareware from:
Back to todays Headlines