New Perspective Software, Inc. announced that it is releasing its much anticipated OrderMaster order processing software package that will offer the small-to-medium business an "edge" in company management. The product was designed to specifically match the needs of its small and medium business customer base. In contrast to expensive off-the-shelf point-of-sale and inventory processing systems, OrderMaster offers an inexpensive and elegant solution with the ultimate in flexibility.
"Small and medium business owners have been ignored in the rush to develop software systems which cover a range of inventory and order processing functions," said Susan A. Silberisen, president and chief executive officer, New Perspective Software, Inc. "No one software package had effectively dealt with the pricing issues and integrative needs of the smaller organization --OrderMaster provides low cost with an integrated company system to provide the ultimate organizational tool."
OrderMaster provides flexibility through customization with FileMaker®Pro 3.0
New Perspective is building a new end-user power concept. Using Claris' FileMaker®Pro, OrderMaster takes all the built-in capabilities of Claris' number one selling database, FileMaker Pro and presents a software package with a high-end user interface, professional reporting capabilities and hardware and software integration with third party vendors, all the while preserving the end-user's ability to customize or have Claris Solutions Alliance members customize a "personal" OrderMaster system to exclusively meet their individual company needs.
OrderMaster has all the FileMaker Pro "standards" including cross-platform network capability and built-in TCP/IP network support. OrderMaster ships on CD with both the Macintosh and Windows (3.1, NT and 95) versions. Other OrderMaster features include:
- updates inventory on-line as each line item is entered
- allows unlimited number of contacts, payments, and ship-to locations
- features a purchase order file that is completely linked to your product inventory
- generates quotes which can be automatically rolled into invoices
- features a product file that includes price calculators, manual inventory adjustment, and five report formats to keep you informed and in control of your inventory
- has a shipping file with UPS host manifest system
- has sophisticated reporting capabilities such as,
- Aging reports for accounts payable and receivable
- Daily Recap and Commission
- Sales Analysis by product category or distributor
- Sales Tax reports for an unlimited number of tax jurisdictions
- Inventory Summary
- Projected Sales
- Purchase Orders by product category or distributor
- and many more, to help you with making informed business decisions
- has sophisticated label printing options for many label types including barcode labels
- generates form letters and fax cover sheets with your company logo and archives any documents created for correspondence history
- has customizable contact management capabilities with callback, support, appointment, to-do, and other follow-up listings, allowing you to maintain quality customer relations and stay on top or repeat business
- tracks billable and non-billable support and creates a report for billing purposes
- is available for both the Windows and Macintosh platforms and is networkable over the internet.
OrderMaster is complete not only because of the functions and files provided but also because of the ancillary products that are supported.
- supports MacAuthorize® and PCAuthorize®, on-line credit card authorization/posting software applications
- reads and records magnetic stripe readers for credit card information
- reads and prints barcode labels
- supports cash drawers and receipt printers
All of these products can be purchased from New Perspective, Inc. OrderMaster will be offered at an introductory price of $429.95.
Return to today's headlines
Copyright 1997 - 2008
GVP.DSJ Inc Web Development & GetMeOnTop SEO & Search Optimization NYC